Tuesday 2 September 2008

It's Archibald's Adventures!

Archie: ...odd chap in the bubble to the bottom right.

Could this be the gaming event of the year? Most of you cry 'No!', I cry 'Yes!' For 'Archibald's Adventures' is now out on PC and Mac for your enjoyment.

I'm actually genuinely excited by this game as it's an old fashioned action-puzzler and sort of reminds me of Commander Keen except with more modern puzzles. i.e. less jumping, more using bubbles. Made by 'Rake In Grass', it's 114 levels long (that's how you do it!) with lots of 'weird and funny lifeforms running loose in the levels!'

...and don't forget that there is 'great playability with a mouse or a keyboard'.

...seriously, I'm not taking the p*ss. I find it quite charming. For more on Archibald's Adventure, visit here.

No comments:

Hit Counter